TheShadowOfAGodTheShadowOfAGod

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Ascendence Ascendence

That was beautiful

The art wasnt to great but it was defiantley a beautiful piece, I havent seen some thing on ng like this for a while, I feel so honored to even give this a 5, It's a great flash and it actually gave me chills down my spine, The story touched me remotley and it was very beautiful, Almost like a 6 minute movie.

human after all human after all

Fucking great

5.16 votes of 5 for you, I loved this video so much

Final Fantasy Tenki Final Fantasy Tenki

I am less self concsious

My animation is at your level perhaps a bit higher I always thought the art would never do good in the portal, now i know other wise, ThankS, And great flash.

RPGsrok responds:

Admittedly, you should take your time to finish your animation (unless you have an actual time constraint like I did with this), but something doesn't have to be well animated to be sucessful. Look at egoraptor's "awesome" compilations, they don't look like much and they're practically the best scored on the site. Thing is, he's not trying to animate well; it's about doing what you set out to do, not doing everything good, although that helps. I just hope you realize that this isn't nearly my best animation. I encourage you to check out my other movie, Dual Arms Precipice and tell me what you think of that. Still, I'm glad you liked this, thanks for reviewing.

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Amazing.

Some people don't understand how much work goes into this, People think it's so easy because of the people and how they are drawn, it takes krinkels nearly 7 months to finish each madness combat. This was amazing of course cant wait for the part 2 of this episode. People think about how much work it is really, Just even if its for 2 minutes. think.

Numa Numa Hentai 2 Teaser Numa Numa Hentai 2 Teaser

Nice work Although

You shuoldn't have to rely on the 3-D bro, Your a fucking Amazing artist. But its good any way.

PureCarnage responds:

Thanks LegendaryX, I want to do both, so I will do traditional line art animations as well as 3D... I think to survive the future we need both, I could be wrong.

BTPOC - Part III BTPOC - Part III

Amazing

The Three-D is fucking phonomenal, It's like something out of Akira, I love the Explosion before he wakes up, Very impressive.This is a great artist.

FFVIII tribute.. FFVIII tribute..

Heres a tip

Don't trace you suck at it.

Ha-Des responds:

I can tell you didn't liked it ..... don't worry I'll do my best to improve so you can enjoy my movies in the future.

Metal Gear Solid 2-3 Metal Gear Solid 2-3

That was ok

The graphics were good,Though i did not like it that much.I was making a MGS 3 flash.this is just not that good considering it was 15 seconds

dareel1lilthug responds:

I made a short mgs 3 flash but it got blammed but this was my main project.

Barney Poop 16 Barney Poop 16

God that sucked

That was horribly,Very sloppy,I can't belive it toke five of you to make that piece of shit,Please don't ever animate again,God that was horribly,You over used the Is'a joke to man, you guys suck.

Telekenetikus responds:

Improve your english grammar better before you talk about how bad someones flash is.

Holiday Super Friends Ep0 Holiday Super Friends Ep0

Lmao

I am jewish,I must of cryed from laughing so hard,Holy moses,Oh man that was fucking halirous,Please every opne,Don't get so edgey over relogious jokes,i don't get angry over holacaust jokes,cause they are only joking,and wanna laugh,Calm down.