TheShadowOfAGodTheShadowOfAGod

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Ascendence Ascendence

That was beautiful

The art wasnt to great but it was defiantley a beautiful piece, I havent seen some thing on ng like this for a while, I feel so honored to even give this a 5, It's a great flash and it actually gave me chills down my spine, The story touched me remotley and it was very beautiful, Almost like a 6 minute movie.

human after all human after all

Fucking great

5.16 votes of 5 for you, I loved this video so much

Final Fantasy Tenki Final Fantasy Tenki

I am less self concsious

My animation is at your level perhaps a bit higher I always thought the art would never do good in the portal, now i know other wise, ThankS, And great flash.

RPGsrok responds:

Admittedly, you should take your time to finish your animation (unless you have an actual time constraint like I did with this), but something doesn't have to be well animated to be sucessful. Look at egoraptor's "awesome" compilations, they don't look like much and they're practically the best scored on the site. Thing is, he's not trying to animate well; it's about doing what you set out to do, not doing everything good, although that helps. I just hope you realize that this isn't nearly my best animation. I encourage you to check out my other movie, Dual Arms Precipice and tell me what you think of that. Still, I'm glad you liked this, thanks for reviewing.

Zombie Rising Zombie Rising

Iamlegend

Should of just named this game Iamlegend

Oblivion game Oblivion game

Front page Incoming

Grats good job

chocorobokun responds:

Streamline Streamline

Mind NUmming

The music was so great, The problem was that i was so focused on listening to the great music i couldn't concentrate, The game was really fun, I could'nt get much further when the cannons and the walls started doing shit, But over all that was a a pretty amazing concept. 2 front pges impressive. This game requires alot of hand Eye qaurdination so the people that get high all the time are probally stuck on the cannons =P Any ways amazing game you earned my 5 Practically stealing it from me. Great game!

Megaman 3 intro RMX (demo) Megaman 3 intro RMX (demo)

Finally I've found the right song for my introduction, Thank you. IN about a month i'll be done with my work, Look for a movie called Megaman Vs Flash man, The proper credits will bve given

FlamingFirebolt responds:

gimmy a pm when your finished :D